Summer is right around the corner and that means sun, fun, and maybe some travel! If you are hitting the road (or sky!) for summer vacation, we have some tips and tricks to make your travels feeling light, fresh and fun!
- Buy plane tickets on Tuesday afternoon for the cheapest rate
- Barron’s Travel says the best time to book an airline ticket is Tuesday afternoon, when most airlines have matched fare sales from competitors.
- Roll your clothes, don’t fold
- Rolling clothes in your suitcase or travel bag takes up less space and keeps your wears from wrinkling. Double bonus.
- Bring a refillable water bottle
- Reduce waste (and cost!) by bringing a refillable water bottle with you. Most rest stops and even airports have water fountains and filling stations to keep you feeling fresh and hydrated during your trip.
- Enjoy the local fares
- By buying local you are not only supporting the community of your travels, but you also have a chance to immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Pack with Fresh Wave – Literally
- To keep your suitcase and travel bag fresh all trip, place a Fresh Wave Pack at the bottom of your bag. Remove the stench of dirty clothes throughout your journey by placing a pack in your bag and keep your shoe odors from permeating your wears by tucking a pack in each shoe.
- Spray the funk away
- Odors just don’t reside at home. Hotels, gyms, cars and public bathrooms can sometimes pack a less-than-pleasant odor experience. But all is good when you have a Fresh Wave Travel Spray with you. Just a few spritzes and offending smells disappear like magic. Toss one in your purse, luggage or gym bag and you are good to go. Your nose will thank you.
We hope with these tips and tricks your summer vacation will be fun and fresh!